Perpetual Storytelling Apparatus
1. The program downloads and parses a part of the text of a recent best-selling book.
2. The algorithm eliminates all insignificant words like “I”, “and”, “to”, “for”, “the”, etc. The remaining words and their combinations are the keywords for the patent drawings.
3. Using the keywords in chronological order, it searches for the key-patents.
4. The program now searches for a path connecting the found key patents. This is possible because every patent contains several references to older patents – the so-called “prior art”.
5. All key-patents and the patents connecting them semantically are arranged and printed.
6. Goto step 1.