1. The program downloads and parses a part of the text of a recent best-selling book.
2. The algorithm eliminates all insignificant words like « I », « and », « to », « for », « the », etc. The remaining words and their combinations are the keywords for the patent drawings.
3. Using the keywords in chronological order, it searches for the key-patents.
4. The program now searches for a path connecting the found key patents. This is possible because every patent contains several references to older patents – the so-called « prior art ».
5. All key-patents and the patents connecting them semantically are arranged and printed.
6. Goto step 1.